Thursday, January 22, 2009

Buy from Powell's Books and help Crime Watch

From humble storefront beginnings in 1971 on a derelict corner of northwest Portland, Oregon, Powell's Books has grown into one of the world's great bookstores, with seven locations in the Portland metropolitan area, and one of the book world's most successful dot-coms serving customers worldwide. The workers of Powell's are organized under the banner of ILWU Local 5.
Type a title, author or type of book in the search box and and click search, or just click search to browze Powell's online store. 7% of your purchace made through this search box will be donated to crime watch


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, Powells are very helpful...

Tom said...

Thanks for your support.

I have been their customer for a few years now. I just learned that they give back 7 1/2% of sales to our group if we refer sales to them through this search box. Crime Watch can use any donations to help keep this area safe.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the excellent page ? I love reading it!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

If we think about the meaning of the idea of appreciate, not just in comparison to its a close marriage together with one other, nevertheless for a sense which is engendered should you have miltchmonkey an even better partnership with yourself much too : or maybe as a experience of larger unity with your loved ones or simply humanity : that gets to be much more extra ordinary that anybody is looking for in your life is appreciate.